Happy Friday friends! Wishing you all rest and relaxation this weekend as it looks like it's going to be a packed weekend for me (friends in town, keeping succulents alive—the usual). Scroll down to see a few things that caught my eye this week.
- I'm off to caffeinate and collaborate with some of my faves over at Creative Mornings today. It's a monthly breakfast series for creative types, and gatherings happen across 120 cities around the world! Check it. You won't regret it.
- Have you photographers out there ever tried in-camera double exposures? So pumped to experiment more with this over the weekend!
- If you don't know about The Good Line, you should. This is stunning and I wish I were as gutsy (and poetic) as these guys.
- Looking to get a little gallery wall going and I'm kind of obsessing over these abstract landscapes by Greenville-based artist Emily Jeffords. Which one to pick?!
- These forgotten contact sheets from famous films are so fascinating.
Also, can you guys believe it's almost August?! Say it ain't so.